Skip to content
- Each team consists of six players and one of them shall be goalie.
- Six substitutes per team shall be permitted at any time during a match. Rolling substitutes will be allowed throughout each match and can be made when the ball is still in play. A player who has been replaced may return to the playing area as a substitute for another player. Substitution shall take place at the same point. Outgoing substitutes must leave the field of play before the replacement enters the playing area. The oncoming players are active immediately and can receive the ball.
- Each game is “about” 10 -12 minutes with no interval.
- A player who is sent off shall not be allowed to take any further part in the match. A substitute is allowed for a player dismissed for misconduct during the game in which the offence occurred.
- All free kicks are indirect and the opposing players shall be at least 3 metres from the ball until it is in play.
- No slide tackles are allowed. Infringement of this rule will lead to a free kick being awarded against the offending player’s team. Professional fouls will be penalised with a penalty and the guilty player may face disciplinary action.
- There are no offside rules.
- After a goal has been scored the game will be re-started by the team taking a centre.
- A backpass may not be picked up by the goalkeeper.
- After holding the ball the goalkeeper must immediately return the ball into play within 5 seconds. The goalkeeper must return the ball into play by rolling it out of his area with an under-arm bowling action. If the ball is returned any other way a free-kick will be given to the opposition two metres outside the area.
- The Referee’s decision on all on-field matters is final and no discussions will be entered into either on or off the field with him about any decision.